Introduction to My Blog
Hello everyone, welcome to my blog! My name is Rhyan Cropper and I am creating a blog revolved around reviewing classic movies. I am a huge movie fan and that is mostly because my family loved and still loves to watch movies together. I have seen a lot of really good movies and a lot of really bad ones so I feel as though it'd be interesting to try and put my feedback on certain ones in this blog. There are lots of things you could potentially get out of reading my blog such as you can find some good ideas for movies to watch or you could just get some entertainment out it. I am super excited to start this blog because I get to do what I love and post my opinion about it as well! Stay tuned.

Funny seeing that picture of Forrest, there is a kid on our team with long hair and a long beard. Looks exactly like Forrest when he runs!
ReplyDeleteMy EN 300 class is currently doing a section on film genre. I'm looking forward to seeing how your blog and the class topic overlap!
ReplyDeleteI love watching movies so I'm excited to see what movies you talk about!
ReplyDeleteOne of my hobbies is watching movies, so I can't wait to read next posts!
ReplyDeleteI'm really excited to read your blog! I love movies, but I'm really bad about only watching the up and coming movies and not old ones. This will be a great way for me to venture out and watch older movies!
ReplyDeleteI am always looking for good movies to watch and can never think of any. Hope to get many movie ideas from your blog.
ReplyDeleteIt's always fun to see people's thoughts on movies. Hopefully it could open my eyes to some things I haven't noticed before!
ReplyDelete